A new parts offer is available as a beneficial alternative to the replacement of entire track control arms or rear knuckles here announced. Suspension bush repair is a very price attractive offer for your customers to preserve the steering quality of their vehicles. Worn suspension bushes can cause rapid tyre wear, loss of driving comfort and increasing noise.
Today, the replacement of individual rubber bearings is a common repair solution, and reflects a growing market demand in workshops. New processes and special tools have been developed especially for this customer friendly repair solution. Please contact your Ford Wholesale Dealer to obtain more information which special tools are needed to perform this type of repair.
The design of the rubber bushes offered is identical with the components used in the original track control arms or rear knuckles.
Take advantage of the benefits this offer provides and offer high quality original Ford parts at an attractive price level.
- Cost-efficient and high-quality repairs.
- High OE parts quality.
- Attractive customer offer.
- Supports customer loyalty & customer satisfaction.
- Fully documented in FordEtis or contact your Ford dealer.
- Economical service solution.
- Attractive parts price.
- Safe driving performance.
- Enhanced driving comfort.
The main facts
- Special, newly-developed tools make work easier.
- High Ford original part quality.
- Repair instructions available in FordEtis.
Please contact your dealer for latest prices!